In ongoing efforts to provide you with the best patient care and experience, IPD will be integrating our electronic medical records into DuPage Medical Group’s medical record system. As you are aware, IPD joined DuPage Medical Group in May 2019 and this partnership continues to support our administration. This integration will be seamless and secure but include some changes we want you to be aware of as they will impact our video visit and provider text features.
Effective November 30, 2020, you will need to sign up for a MyDMGHealth account to communicate directly with your provider, access test results and participate in video visits. We have included instructions on how to sign up for an account in this letter.
• Texting through Klara will be discontinued as of November 30, 2020 – direct outreach to your IPD provider will take place through the MyDMGHealth patient portal and/or app.
• Video visits will take place through MyDMGHealth as well.
• If you have a video visit scheduled on or after November 30, 2020, your video visit will be rescheduled for you at the same date and time. In the unlikely event an appointment time becomes unavailable, we will reach out to you to reschedule it.
If you already have a MyDMGHealth account, you do not need to take any additional steps. On November 30, 2020, you will see your IPD providers listed as part of your care team and your records will be accessible to your DMG providers for better collaboration of care.
MyDMGHealth Account Setup
You can sign up for a MyDMGHealth account by visiting dupagemedicalgroup.com or by downloading the MyDMGHealth app on your mobile phone or tablet from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
Follow these steps to register for a MyDMGHealth account:
• Click MyDMGHealth
• Click the “Sign Up Now” button under New User.
• If you do not yet have an activation code, click the Sign Up Online button and enter your information.
• Once you have received your activation code via mail or email, please return to MyDMGHealth to complete your registration process.
Please note: Activation codes may only be requested for patients 18 years and older. For proxy access to a minor’s chart, please visit our Proxy Forms page.
If you have any questions, please call 1-855-269-2427 for MyDMGHealth assistance.
Video visits are available to IPD patients to screen and diagnose conditions, and provide medication-assisted treatment, counseling, skills coaching and continued care for individuals, families, groups and couples. These visits are confidential like any other in-clinic visit and are conducted in a private environment through a secure portal.
Video visits are submitted to your insurance provider for payment. Many health insurance providers have implemented changes in coverage to ensure your benefits include telehealth visits. For your plan’s coverage and costs, please contact your insurance provider to discuss your benefits.
Please note – you must have a MyDMGHealth account to schedule and access video visits.
For information on how to schedule a video visit through your MyDMGHealth account, please visit dupagemedicalgroup.com/services/telehealth.
Texting your IPD provider through Klara will be discontinued as of November 30, 2020. You will need a MyDMGHealth account to continue direct outreach to your provider.